Jeremy Kyle Show axed

It’s about time isn’t it?

18 Likes

Good riddance

17 Likes

Yes. Horrible programme, certainly not suitable for 2019.

2 Likes

Between this and Thrones ending, not sure I even need to own a telly any more.

2 Likes

Feels like axing a flagging show rather than genuine care for the guests (if they cared so much about that, they would have binned Love Island too after the death of Mike Thalassitis) but good riddance either way.

15 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a bigger cunt tbh tbf :+1:

4 Likes

Jeremy Kyle can really just fuck off (glad that seems to be what is happening). Horrible bastard

Surprised it’s taken this long for someone to take their life after being publicly shamed on a show of this nature. Really feel for the family of the man who died.

8 Likes

now what are we going to do about talent shows (particularly the audition stages), reality TV like Love Island with very little aftercare, etc etc.

ITV already have a lot of blood on their hands.

10 Likes

Jeremy Kyle was basically televised bullying of the poor. A braying, rich white man howling at the “disgusting” actions of those worse off than him whilst cheered on by a bunch of ironic students.

Horrible TV show. Hopefully he vanishes from the airwaves never to return.

4 Likes

Just read an article and it’s heartbreaking.
Along with benefits street, too x to work etc, I think these programmes are cruel and awful and baiting and fuck the utter scum who commission and make them
Bye bye jez you smug wank

27 Likes

Awful programme, hated it so much. Was essentially Tory propaganda at the best of times, think he literally told one of his guests that they didn’t deserve benefits.

19 Likes

Weirdly I saw this for the first time in about a decade (?) last week.

Was really fucking horrible. Good riddance.

the dark side of my psyche almost laughed at this

1 Like

I’d like it if they literally axed him. With an axe. So he’s dead.

7 Likes

I think this is unlikely

tbf it was still, by some distance I think, the highest rated show on daytime tv.

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

Didn’t one of the producers say once that they were given lists of medication potential guests were taking so they could pick the ones that were ‘just about mad enough’? Absolutely beneath contempt.

10 Likes