Jobsworths

don’t want to be controversial but - items placed on conveyer belt - you’ve staked your claim and you have to stick to it

Correct.

(spins round suddenly)
“Move it or lose it, sister”
(readjusts sunglasses)
(empties whole basket onto the conveyer belt)

1 Like

Wait so she started putting her stuff down and you just went in front and started putting your stuff in front? Was this your first visit to a supermarket

So I was starting to put my stuff down on the conveyor and the woman was queuing behind me. The lady at the till said ‘would you like to join this queue’ so she darts over and I start heading over. I’m in front of her about to put my stuff down on the conveyor, but the conveyor is rolling forward now because the till lady has lifted the divider up… and I’m just looking at the lady like “this woman behind is pushing forward” and then she clocks me and says “sorry, I invited HER”

end of post. maybe not the perfect jobsworth example but jeez.

approx how many items did each party have

I had a basket full but included a bottle of wine and a jumper so didn’t go to the self check out bit. She maybe had a small trolley but can’t remember.

We’re going to need a schematic crudely drawn in MS Paint to get closure on this situation I feel…

4 Likes

yeah I’m on her side here mate, unlucky

dont think its jobsworthy at all, sorry jonno

Because you’re not his boo