• Joe Exotic
  • ‘Doc’ Antle
  • Carole Baskin
  • Jeff Lowe
  • James Garretson
  • Tim Stark
  • Other?

0 voters

Forgot to tick the show voters box in the first poll :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Spotted in Edinburgh:

(Source)

3 Likes
3 Likes

His upcoming projects include Pig, where he will play a mushroom forager, and Wally’s Wonderland, which sees him as a janitor fighting demonic animatronic mascots.

lovely stuff

7 Likes

oof

2 Likes

8 Likes

Oh dear, he is NOT going to be happy about this

2 Likes

Apparently Joe thinks Carole Baskin is behind it :crazy_face:

1 Like

This is the gift that keeps on giving.

2 Likes

She’s shunned all media appearances and interviews but comes out for this? :rofl:

3 Likes

Playing some six dimensional chess to reinvent herself as a cuddly reality TV star

1 Like

6 Likes

Haha, there must have some pretty healthy offers in the wake of tiger king surely.

Full disclosure - I only remembered this quote from Carl Barat saying it re: the Libertines reformation a few years back, was mildly shocked when I put it in google and Frinkiac came up. Haven’t seen that episode in a looooong time.

1 Like

I guess, I think DWTS is one of the biggest celeb shows on US newtwork TV though, what you’ll make doing that must dwarf what you’d get doing a one hour news interview special or something (if they even cut a cheque for that). I’m sure she’ll have been offered more specific documentary stuff too but this will launder her rep far better, no one’s going to ask her about her dead husband when they’re critiquing her Charleston.

2 Likes

I mean I’d watch that tbf

“I loved the energy, I loved the pace, you were a little loose with your heels so you need to watch that in future, and I still want to know what’s in your septic tank.”

5 Likes
1 Like