Ah right, I see.

Takes a lot to get banned from your mob :wink:

1 Like
  • misunderstood
  • massive cunner

0 voters

Can it be both?

1 Like

Does there need to be a new Ricky Otto thread?

Polls with votes cannot be edited.

Talk To You Soon

Absolutely :slight_smile:

Just to expand a bit further:

• Assaulted a taxi driver and criminally damaged his car
  • Assaulted a schoolboy in Thailand
  • Jailed for assault in which he broke a teenager’s teeth
  • Assaulted a teammate in training and left him with a detached retina
  • Stubbed out a cigar in the eye of a youth-team player while at City
  • Made “homophobic remarks” to Fernando Torres

He’s a real progressive as you can see…

1 Like

An incredibly frustrating person/player. Never been able to learn from his mistakes. Been a couple of times in the past when it seemed like he was being harshly treated, but then he’d follow those moments by doing something awful. Last year he punched Huddlestone in the groin and got sent off. How can an experienced player be doing shit like that?

Think I still dislike John Terry more, but at least he’s been a great footballer.

I’d forgotten about some of those.

What a lovely chap

Didn’t even include his litany of on-pitch assaults as I didn’t think they should count (that punch on Morten Gamst-Pedersen sticks in the mind though)

Him kneeing Aguero in the back only added to the hallucinatory quality of that game.

gifting the title to Man City by trying to fight Aguero and Tevez, then shitting himself when Richards and Kompany turned up was pretty funny though

1 Like

Obviously this is his greatest crime of all, the fucking twat.

2 Likes

total cunt, pretty hilarious that he was apparently betting on one of our games too (albeit for us to get leathered)

he had a challenging upbringing. one of those poor souls who has some degree of intelligence mixed with introspection, personal issues and some behavioural problems, and is thus at war with himself in the public eye.

he’s not a person you would want in a team who sadly plays in a team sport. while ronnie o’sullivan doesn’t. and he’s more bendtner level of quality than roy keane level of quality.

wish him well with his troubles. rangers should have known what they were getting into…

1 Like

absolute stand up bloke

The biggest twat[poll public=true]

• Joey Barton
  • John Terry
  • Ashley Cole
  • El Hadji Diouf
  • Other (please specify)
    [/poll]

Seems like a psychopath. Has the gift of the gab but don’t believe a single word of anything he says. Horrible.

he’s a complete helmet but i have to say i’m looking forward to the autobiography extracts for pure comedy value.