Jokes workshop

Two spiders are chatting on the phone.

One says to the other: “I’d love to chat longer, but I’ve gotta fly.”

2 Likes

Feels like there’s an update available to this, where it starts with something something web instead of phone.

Wait, I have to point out this is dreadful on here as well as on Facebook?

2 Likes

Update:

Two spiders are chatting on the web.

One says to the other: “I’d love to chat longer but I’ve gotta fly.”

NOW the potential of the joke had been increased.

2 Likes

Why is there no medicine in the jungle?

Hoarders

2 Likes

I’m trying to work on a very niche West Norfolk-specific covid-19 joke. Something like:

What’s the best car dealership to work for, if you want to retain your full salary during the covid-19 pandemic?

https://www.thurlownunn.co.uk/

1 Like

I have a WWE joke on a similar theme that I’ve been nurturing.

How did Bray Wyatt’s company reduce costs during the pandemic?

Furlough the buzzards

1 Like

I had to Google that, but yes, it works

1 Like

Thanks for proofreading. I’ll drop it in the wrestling thread and give you 10% of the likes.

1 Like

Something involving Michelle Obama losing her job because of covid and getting baked

They furlough, we furhigh

Did you see the person with wooden shoes?

No.

They were Inclognito

5 Likes

Something to do with a mix-up when a doctor who is having his bathroom repainted asks a decorator to provide a sample…

1 Like

Something timely about Pokémon and Ghislaine Maxwell’s arrest, something something G-Max…?

I just got dumped, and I think it was because I was a Liverpool fan.

As she was leaving she said “You never wore cologne!”

6 Likes

I was in a restaurant and I saw a door marked uni sex so I thought “yes please” and went inside. But all there was was a bleedin’ toilet

Something about velo-cal democracy?

Something like:

I grew up in the jungles of southern Asia. An unusual childhood but it had many advantages. I mean, I’m pretty good at identifying species of apes, but that’s a gibbon.

(I feel like I need to work on the length of the joke relative to the weight of its punchline).

5 Likes

It’s a bit008129_576x324_57070_120

I’ve never watched this show, but I don’t think you’re paying me a compliment. Thanks for the feedback nonetheless

Fuck it, I knew I shouldn’t have come back