Jokes workshop

Pretty much there with this one:

Did you hear about the cheese that was arrested for fighting with a yogurt?

It was a fromage affray.

(Edit: hmm, seems that others have made this joke before).

a joke about a salad where the punchline is cos lettuce

why did the salad something something?
'coz lettuce :rofl:

2 Likes

You don’t win friends with jokes about salad.

7 Likes

Why not?

@ericthefourth now you post “coz lettuce!” And the joke will most definitely be on J_I

Billie piper and her mate were at the greengrocers to buy ingredients for the salad. The grocer asked her what variety and how many lettuce they needed.

‘Cos, we want 2’

10 Likes

In the lettuce factory, they’re dealing with an angry call from the Research Industry Council of Australia because their order was accidently sent to Central America.

I don’t understand, says the lettuce factory manager, I clearly marked it “cos to RICA”.

3 Likes

what have i done

Got an idea for a joke about somebody saying that conkers become stronger if you leave them to mature for ages. The punch-line is ‘hoary old chestnut’. Think I’ve missed this years conker season so plenty of time to work on it.

Billie piper and her mate were at the greengrocers to buy lettuces. The grocer asks if they want:

A: Iceberg or
B: Cos

and how many.

5 Likes

Heard about the nun who smokes 20 a day and stubs them all out on her clothes?

It’s a disgusting habit

14 Likes

I think my reply here might go unappreciated on Twitter so this seems like a good thread to share:

https://twitter.com/LewisBuchan/status/953319587034124288

https://twitter.com/Hefff88/status/953404426735190018

I want to come up with a joke about my new colleague who can’t decide which floor of the building to sit on

I think it would work on many levels

8 Likes

Stole a load of turn-based military board games yesterday. I’ve always been something of a Risk-taker.

7 Likes

And simultaneously a more holey habit

Something about being on a drip but all the efforts being in-vein?

Got offered a place on clinical trials of an experimental new life-saving treatment the other day. Unfortunately I can’t take pills, though, so it would all be in vein.

3 Likes

Almost, but not quite.

2 Likes

Can someone help me out and work guacamole into a reply to this?

Too late I’ve fucked it

1 Like