Josh Must Win

Anyone started watching this? I did it because e4 have been relentless in showing me that, mafs “who should I choose” and some other bollocks on repeat as an advert.

It largely washed over me though ngl.

I read the guardian piece about it with the geordie judge talking about how exploitative their own reality tv experience was and how this one definitely won’t be like that!!!

1 Like

Was good imo

Seen all 3 available ones, it’s actually really good. Josh is definitely like I would be on Big Brother or something.

Thought the first episode had too much of the celebrity panel but it moves a bit more towards the actual house dynamics which works better. The panel are quite good too, Pete Wicks is actually quite funny, Vicky Pattison just seems proper nice as well.

reckon @Mert and @shrewbie would enjoy this

2 Likes

Okay FINE

2 Likes

Okay fine

1 Like

Yeah this is good

1 Like

Cant believe how much I like Pete Wicks

1 Like

How much do you like him?

Not enough to go to a club meet and greet, enough to be like ‘he’s alright yeah’ if anyone asked me my thoughts

I’m feeling the same feelings

1 Like

@tkc do you think Josh will turn up in the WWE or AEW

1 Like

Reckon he’ll be joining the lbWo at the most

1 Like

Maybe he can get involved in the Les Battersby / Our Ashley beef as some kind of even-more-evil version of Simon Barlow

1 Like

Peter runs in to stop the match because Rrrrr Si should be studying for his GCSEs instead

1 Like

Liking this more the more I watch it

He’s got a kid.

Josh?

No Simon Barlow irl

Oh I know that obviously

2 Likes