Juicy Confessions thread

I got up at 8.30am but have only just had a shower.

i’ve a bixby tee that i nearly wore today

my confession is that i’ve not bothered getting my computer set up to do the main part of my job since working from home and i think it’ll come
back to bite me in the bum

2 Likes

Yesterday I logged on to Teams and started cracking on with my day at 8:25. At 1pm I finally put boxers on.

1 Like

I work for a council and I’m in a meeting and also posting on DiS RIGHT NOW.

1 Like

Abusing your mayoral duties again?

1 Like

Mayor Filth

1 Like

Everything that I’ve been doing is all bad

ONE OF US

1 Like

Juiciest confession so far

• One of my plants is about to die and deep down I’m a bit HAPPY about it because it means one less mouth to feed
  • I used to read Word Up! magazine
  • Sometimes, once we’ve decided on and finalised the online grocery order, I’ll sneakily amend it and add a little treat for myself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
  • I am on tiktok
  • I work for a council and sometimes appear on Drownedinsound whilst clocked in
  • I work for a council and I’m posting on DiS RIGHT NOW
  • If I need a fart in bed I sometimes hold it until I’m little spoon then left it rip right on TV’s zone
  • Sometimes if the wind has blown my bin over I leave it for one of my neighbours to sort.
  • I sat on my glasses and broke them a year ago and still haven’t ordered a replacement
  • i’ve just made my third pot of coffee for the day :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
  • I got up at 8.30am but have only just had a shower.
  • i’ve not bothered getting my computer set up to do the main part of my job since working from home and i think it’ll come
    back to bite me in the bum
  • Yesterday I logged on to Teams and started cracking on with my day at 8:25. At 1pm I finally put boxers on.
  • Everything that I’ve been doing is all bad

0 voters

my pal’s kid realised with extreme joy that alexa was set up in their home for grocery orders. she played me a video of asking alexa what was currently on the shopping list:

chocolate eggs
chocolate eggs
chocolate eggs
chocolate eggs
chocolate eggs
chocolate eggs
chocolate eggs
jam

10 Likes

Brilliant!

1 Like

sang this to the tune of that m to the b, m to the b tiktok thing

1 Like

Just had my third poo of the day.

3 Likes

The next time I see my ATDs kids I’m going to teach them ask Alexa to play the fart song.

2 Likes

Does anyone want to see my highest viewed tiktok?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

My nephew ordered £1200 worth of Star Wars Lego on my sister’s Amazon a few months back as she had it logged into Prime for him to watch something. She realised in enough time to cancel the order, poor lad.

5 Likes

I really like beetroot juice

absolute fucking hero though. might start a gofundme to secure him that lego

3 Likes

is it kid friendly? Just before I text my daughter to get it playing on her mothers Alexa…