⚽ July Football. Behemoths Man Utd steal Champions League football from minnows Leicester ⚽

• Scores for fun and gets driven home to his empty white vacuous house in the Cheshire countryside to play FIFA.
3 Likes

Sometimes maybe right sometimes maybe sheeit.

1 Like

Bold shouts from everyone predicting PSG, Juve and Bayern to win their respective leagues

5 Likes

The year is 3499. Dinosaurs have repopulated the Earth. Climate change has made humanity virtually extinct outside the hollowed out shells of disused Pontins. My Vitriol are still silent on the release date of their second LP. And Ole is still, as the glass half full United fan might say, “at the wheel”

@safebruv Jesse Lingard says Mason is actually a nice boy

and you’ve got to think he knows, they’ll have played together at each stage of youth football

3 Likes

Got Pepe as the turkey right.

Bernardo silva let me down.

Bernardo silva

Pepe has been utter shite.

Couple of decent goals, but for 70m you would expect a lot lot more. Him or Joelinton for biggest turkey.

Quite enjoyed Mourinho joking about spurs being champions of the last 5 games played in project restart after the lockdown (you’ll never sing that).

bring on the dvd.

1 Like

Congratulations to @AQOS for being possibly the only person not to predict that Sheffield United would go down.

1 Like

Arsenal/Chelsea/United to be total shit but still somehow beat Wolves and Leicester to the CL spots.

Quite happy with that too.

Obviously the rest of my shouts were horseshit

https://twitter.com/MadridEveryday/status/1286635513785573389?s=19

https://twitter.com/MadridEveryday/status/1286694222763118593?s=19

2 Likes

linking to the express?

I reckon they’d be cutting it fine

(This is a joke based on the fact Cebellos is a qualified barber)

1 Like

and an onion!

6 Likes

The press and Arsenal fans are desperate for this Pep v Arteta rivalry to be a thing, eh?

I find it very, very strange. Rivalries have got to be earned. Think Arsenal should concentrate on getting back near the top table before declaring themselves the kryptonite of the game’s greatest coach, as well as they played last week.

They’re lifelong mates. Their wives are literally best pals. Pep’s a bit sore that Arsenal pinched his best coach without even approaching the club, and fairly so, but reinterpreting that as David Gilmour vs. Roger Waters seems a bit desperate to me.

3 Likes

He’s even got the watch as well in the first photo. Can’t get over this.

Brings a tear to the eye

1 Like

Day four of no football. Not missing it yet. Dunno what all these made up games on BBC’s page are. “West Ham” ? Lol. Like that’s a real place.

It’s nice for them to chuck on some amateur stuff in the build up to the playoffs tbh

4 Likes