Just another Saturday on Drowned In Sound Dot Com

Hahaha. My finest hour

1 Like

For the first time since September the 7yo’s football team are allowed to play matches against other teams so this morning I’m gonna be soccer dad as the mighty Jarlaberg FF F13 take on county rivals Värmdö FF F13

Go JBs!

Then she has a pyjamaparty with her pixie fairy friends in the afternoon so I guess I drop her off and stroll around/post on here for a couple of hours till she’s done with that and if I get the chance it’s an evening in my studio after dinner

Pinch punch 1st day of the month and no returns

1 Like

Morning

Had beach beers last night so a little jaded

Going to get out for a bike now while it’s sunny, then there is rain forecast for my pub lunch date :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. The place seems to have at least some outside shelter so hopefully it won’t be shit

Gonna cook DIS approved chilli tofu tonight :yum:

I’m struggling to find an online market for the Jarlaberg vs Varmdo FFFFFC13 - who’s going to win?

Morning

V wants FIFA 21, fine I think but then 50 QUID!! Mental

Supposed to be starting the top.coat of paint in the conservatory but got major cba, put it off until half term vibes so we will see.

Sunny though :sun_with_face::sunglasses::sunny:

You’re all up too early, go back to bed!

1 Like

Talk to my cat not me

2 Likes

No big plans for the day here. I need to buy some wanker beer, I might take some photos. I might even go to a record shop and do some browsing.

Just had bacon, egg, mushroom breakfast. Never thought I would tire of that but this diet ruins everything.
Got home to dead bird in hallway (thanks murderous cats).
Today we are meeting some people at a castle (worst castle ever).

Are you sure about that Tim?

His pub lunch is on Tuesday.

2 Likes

I’ve seen things you wouldn’t believe. Sourdough rising in the split tin. I watched sesame seeds glitter in the oven atop a fresh bun. All those moments will be lost in time, like breadcrumbs down the side of the settee.

6 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

5 Likes

Morning!

Taking Misty to the vet in a bit armed with a poo sample (hers). Really need to do some washing and cleaning, urgh.

Dreamt I was leading a team in a lip sync team competition and we did 9 to 5. We won :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What a dream!!

FTFY

5 Likes

Good morning

My parents and my little sister are coming over to sit in our garden today. We’re making pibil chicken tacos and key lime pie. I am really looking forward to seeing them all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Got quite a few leftover egg whites from making the KLP so I’ve decided to make a pavlova on Monday.

• :cherries::chocolate_bar: Cherry Chocolate :chocolate_bar::cherries:
  • :strawberry: Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry and Passion Fruit :strawberry:

0 voters

It was so fun, I didn’t wanna wake up :sob:

1 Like

Not that surprising if I’m honest.

2 Likes

Hmm the met office app has changed its mind

Not complaining :sunglasses:

1 Like