• Β£16.83

0 voters

3 Likes

love conchiglie

3 Likes

Lovely piece of threadwork this

18 Likes
Total Cost Answer

β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—
β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β•β•β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘
β•šβ•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β•šβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β–‘β•šβ•β•β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β–‘

7 Likes

I award this thread β€œhighly commended”

:star: :star: :star: :star:

10 Likes

Good thread. And to think I’d have missed it if I hadn’t checked dis one more time before bed.

1 Like

Feel like the desserts are an unwarranted and costly addition to an otherwise stellar basket.

1 Like

Encona. Might be an old guard hot sauce but it’ll still smash your back doors in. 5/5, would hiccup again.

3 Likes

O rly, tell me who these hip young sauce gunslingers are! :smiley:

Top tip - add it to conchiglie and stir in a sachet of cold & flu relief

4 Likes

fuming that generic pasta bag is scoring higher than chocolate mousse which is an actual nice thing to eat

2 Likes

Have no idea what this means and seeing it has 4 likes and nobody asking questions I feel like it must be obvious. Keep looking at it from different angles to no avail.

Obviously Sriracha’s cachet has grown and grown in the last few years but Bull’s Eye do some tasty hot sauce and the Samyang Buldak HOT Chicken sauce is amazing and eye-wateringly hot (it’s basically a concentrated version of the stuff you get in the noodle sachets).

Guessing it didn’t render on your device

Total Cost Answer (Plain Text Format)

Β£15.05

1 Like

Cheers yeah I saw this and thought it was a puzzle of some sort but couldn’t solve it.

5 Likes

:rofl:

Surely you only go β€˜up’ the Asda…

1 Like

'as der?

This makes so much sense now. I wondered why you had the left the receipt on the table when I woke up this morning. Thought you were passive aggressive telling me how much I owed you for a shop you did.

4 Likes

You owe this much:

β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—
β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β•β•β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘
β•šβ•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•—β•šβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β–‘β•šβ•β•β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β–‘β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β–‘

4 Likes