Just counted all my band t shirts

If I dressed like Winnie The Pooh I could get away with doing four loads of washing a year. Huge money saver that.

I’ve wasted my life.

20 Likes

I’m wearing a band shirt right now

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

repping our boy @worrier1 in this sick as fuck shirt :metal:

10 Likes

It’s nice having a lot though, because then they don’t wear out.

I have a Sonic Youth t-shirt I bought in 2006 that I still wear regularly.

Also a few that are a bit

But that’s the game

5 Likes

Like the ones with tour dates on the back

2 Likes

Yeah but a jumper over it,l

Rolo Tomassi for me

I have a lot but I also retire them and put them in storage in Ireland after a couple of years. Should count them next time I’m home.

(I have one band shirt, one record label shirt and one black metal logo meme shirt at my current house)

5 Likes

badass

I only have about 20 but I have some classics (Galaxie 500, Pixies, Husker Du tour shirts). I haven’t bought one since the last millennium and I don’t really wear the ones I own. The majority of mine date from the 90s when XL was the only option - I’m not an XL person and a middle aged man with a tee shirt to their knees is not a good look.

4 Likes

Dead C here. I like this one because you can’t see the band name unlrss you really look for it AND they’ve spelled it weirdly.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

6 Likes

Yeah these are the only ones i fuck with nowadays

1 Like

I’ll wear one today

Wearing that classic Wave Pictures one today in a lovely green, I think they sold this design for about seven years

3 Likes

ha! yes! every time I see one of these, I think this is the best shirt satan’s ever done. also, frustrating, because I can’t get any stock from the bloody label thats made them lol

3 Likes

I don’t own a band t shirt

• Me neither

0 voters

got layers on so can’t take picture but it’s this

my mates band, who I failed to turn up and see last night

Ltd edition Protomartyr one under a jumper, came with an album bundle.

2 Likes

5 Likes
  • 1-10
  • 11-20
  • 21-30
  • 31-50
  • 51-75
  • 76-95
  • 97-100
  • 100+

0 voters

My daughter has taken to “borrowing” mine, which is annoying because a 14-year old girl wearing a Sonic Youth t-shirt is infinitely cooler than a middle-aged man wearing one.

8 Likes