Just curious what the split is

Don’t know why I’m taking the piss. I’m the one sitting in a room full of people who say “Set phasers to kill” when they log on and send group emails about how they took part in a world record spooning attempt.

The joke is on me.

2 Likes

wasn’t he a classical composer?

1 Like

Let’s talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be.

Group of people from GoT

nah you’re thinking of Johann Sebastian Qwerty

4 Likes

I don’t really care much for keyboards, I just go with whatever is Poulenc’d in front of me

1 Like
  • Same on mobile and desktop
  • Different

0 voters

Dark on the phone is easier on my eyeballs, light on desktop so it looks more like work :+1:

Wouldn’t dream of going on here on my work desktop

1 Like

Beggars can’t be choosers. Is there a way I can make thread titles smaller, seeing as we’re having this discussion?

Yep, DiS is usually the only white background thing on my screen.

And I use linux

Yellow backgrounds are thought by some to be good for helping dyslexic people.

2 Likes

I’m trying out Dark Mode… My avatar icon is clearer looking.

I had a look on the meta.discourse site and none of these appear there (apart from Dark Mode) so I guess Sean created them. Dirty Yellow is utterly nuts though. @sean can you tell us about why you created the ‘Dirty Yellow’ theme or where it came from?

I keep thinking about getting into painting miniatures because it’s hard to find pre-painted now for DnD 5e. And then I remember I’m the guy who had trouble drawing a straight line with a ruler in Design & Communication at school…and then I look at the prices of paints and equipment.

I have memory of him saying it was for an accessibility option though can’t find the original thread. Not the best execution of a yellow mode I have ever seen, but admirable intentions at least.

1 Like

Can’t get better contrast than white on black or black on white tbf.

This is what you will be able to select if you change from Default to Standard Colours as a theme, btw

no idea what this is

Patience eh? No wonder I’m shit at it!

It was aimed to be a dyslexia friendly twist on the main DiS site.

1 Like

Nice!