Just got a latte

Don’t really drink coffee but I watched a few Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee episodes on the train on Saturday and thought “maybe I’ll have a latte” so now I’ve got a latte. Any questions?

1 Like

:grinning:

Where did you purchase this latte?

1 Like

Pret A Manger (Ready To Eat)

2 Likes

Did any of this go through your head?

7 Likes

Got a latte from the government the other day…

14 Likes

Nah, I just said “Can I have a latte please?” and braced myself for an onslaught of questions that mercifully didn’t come

My one is from Pret A Manger

4 Likes

Was convinced this would be a Jordan thread

15 Likes

High praise! Thanks!

Did it take a long time to arrive after ordering it?

1 Like

have you drunk any of it yet?

or is it purely for show?

My friend Neil made Guinness cake for the work bake off in August, I didn’t really like it that much though. He also has a cat and had to kill a pigeon last week on it’s behalf.

2 Likes

What made you get a baby coffee (aka latte) over an adult coffee (aka just a black filter coffee or an Americano if you want to be that person)?

1 Like

Longer than I expected tbh, I don’t like the process of having to wait for a thing in Pret because there isn’t a designated waiting zone so you kind of just become a queue member who isn’t actually queuing. Could do with some work IMO.

1 Like

I have had one sip.

Because I’m a dumb baby who is small and dumb and I made poopy in my nap-nap before ordering it.

17 Likes

I thought that might be the case. But, better latte than never hey?

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hey ant, if you were a failed Manchester United full back, do you know who you’d be?

Chris Casper

2 Likes