Just got a latte

Can’t wait.

Also what your reasoning behind having it with lunch?
It’s definitely the least likely time of day for me to be having a hot beverage, let alone a coffee.

But then again, I am very fond of a coffee pop about 10:30 or 3pm.

1 Like

I’m not ready or willing to replace my morning cup of tea and I definitely don’t think I could replace my 4pm tea with a coffee on accounts of it would make me unable to sleep so lunch seems like the only option left really (also the Pret A Manger I visit is in and around my lunch destination)

You know you can have tea AND coffee, right?

I have my tea first thing. Then coffee when I get to work. Then tea at about 11am. Then tea again after lunch. Then coffee about 3pm. Then I switch to herbal teas after work.

I think the issue with that is that I don’t do anything at all breakfast wise before arriving at work at which point I have an enormous tea with my toast and a pint of water. I think adding more liquid at this stage would be really difficult.

I’ve toyed with getting a coffee from the Pret A Manger I walk past on my way in but haven’t pulled the trigger on it as yet.

Really very excited for today. Very excited.

1 Like

Preddos for the americano score from yer boi

0 voters

Let’s try this again:

0 voters

Oh wow, a oner?

He’s gonna fucking hate it.

6 Likes

It’ll be something like “too much flavour, none of which is chocolate. 3/10 because it was warm”

12 Likes

I don’t think he will like it

3 Likes

Here’s my daughter having a babyccino

Should Ant have a babyccino?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
4 Likes

@Jeremys_Iron had a babychino the other week!
He looked just like that.

3 Likes

It was an espresso as well you know you chai chode!

This is an adorable contribution, thank you.

It was too many oats, hyg, nature didn’t intend it.

2 Likes

Like eggs in mayonnaise (except that is quite delicious).

1 Like

Tony, I had the oat milk chai latte and I would say compared to the milk milk one it had a little bit of an aftertaste but this did not detract much, maybe put it 0.5 down on my score.

1 Like

This is very intriguing. I think I’ll get a normal milk chai latte from Starbucks on March 31st (if not before) and will report back on my findings. Thanks for sharing yours.

1 Like