Just got a latte

Nah they’re an electric whisk foamer.

This is an interesting and informative insight. What was it called when I was just whacking cold milk from the bottle in and then popping it in the microwave?

Hot milk.

3 Likes

that’s whats known as “a bad time for you”

4 Likes

Eeek! Too spooky for me!

For this post to be fun you have to buy into the conceit that someone might think the word aberration was the same as apparition

Nooo! Never change this title!

3 Likes

I think that was stage 3 of my steps above…

1 Like

Thank you very much for your kind words x

1 Like

Hi friends.

I just had a Cortada whilst doing some networking, it’s not on the chart or anything but consider this a wee bonus round.

I thought it was very horrible and tasted almost kind of medicinal, there was a nice design on the top though. A very weird drink in my opinion. No number rating.

Really happy that all the major coffee chains now seem to offer multiple non-dairy milks :milk_glass:

As someone who has worked in a coffee shop, the milk on the wand dries SUPER quick so you have to wipe it off when it’s still wet. Otherwise, it’s going to dry and go super minging.

Thats why they do it.

2 Likes

Get a black coffee then you milk drinking pleb!

4 Likes

where did you get it from? dunno why it would taste medicinal unless they havent cleaned the machine properly

I got it from The CoffeeWorks Project - Here East

This is very “I run a foam factory”.

2 Likes

Sometimes coffees have foam

Sounds too dangerous

sounds like their coffee doesnt work, amirite

There’s one of these in Angel and it’s an absolute delight. Full of MacBook wankers in the window though.

Hahaha! Yeah!

1 Like