Just got Paramount+

Every episode of Jersey Shore and Jersey Shore Family Vacation? See you all in 2024!

4 Likes

Watch Young Indiana Jones

1 Like

Never seen the originals

Watch Indiana Jones.

5 Likes

Jersey Shore? Will do!

2 Likes

Was watching Gogglebox last night and half the shows were on Paramount+, they must have a grubby deal surely nobody’s actually watching that stuff

1 Like

Were they watching Jersey Shore?

No :cry:

Watch young Indiana jones

The whole show has always been a series of grubby deals to promote expensive TV subscriptions. Always used to do Sky/Now then earlier this series every week was that Bad Sisters or whatever show from Apple TV. Promoting P+ is just the latest in a long line.

We did the one week trial via Amazon - seems really poor value to me unless you’re super into Star Trek. Barely has any content compared to other services in that price range.

1 Like

I got Paramount+ solely for Beavis & Butt-head

1 Like

It’s also got an excellent selection of 80s 90s thrillers.

2 Likes

We’re in the process of rewatching it all, it really is the greatest show ever. Just lightning in a bottle casting.

1 Like

There’s an All Star Shore. Angelina is paired up with Joey Essex

2 Likes

Is that one worth watching? We tried the first episode and were worried it might be heavy on challenges / short on genuine drama.

Only got the first one on myself but it seems it might be alright

1 Like

That’s what I came in to say.

I’ve also started Detroiters, and have a few other things in my queue but they’re from Showtime since they combined the apps.

Lots of great Real World seasons on there too, though missing a few of the best.

1 Like

Watch the heathers TV show