Just had a conference call and as it finished someone said ‘have a nice weekend everyone’. It’s Tuesday and they’re working tomorrow and Thursday

This is very peculiar behaviour

(BANAL)

@Antpocalypsenow

Yeah, that is peculiar

1 Like

got some fizzy water on the go here

2 Likes

They’re basically confessing that they’ve clocked off for the week. Report it to their superior.

1 Like

Agua con gas. Bueno

1 Like

How much of an impact do you think it would have on the world if the weekend was on Wednesday and Thursday instead? It could either go Monday Tuesday Saturday Sunday Wednesday Thursday Friday or you could just be off on Wednesday and Thursday and in on Saturday and Sunday

sometimes run out of small talk by wednesday and ask people what they’re doing on the weekend
tuesday is early though

Standoff situation in the garden right now

5 Likes

You should have just chuckled and said, “don’t know about you cunto, but it’s still midweek where I am hahaha” and everyone else would have joined in with the laughter.

5 Likes

si senor

have a good christmas dis x

10 Likes

Only 8:26 here. I’ve been up since 3:30. :expressionless:

Crispy Bacon Wheat Crunchies (Grab bag)

2 Likes

Not til 9

My money’s on the lad up top. Strong cat position, that.

1 Like

The cat up top pissed on the bush and then both wandered away. I guess that’s kind of a victory.

1 Like

Loathesome behaviour. I bet that person refers to Christmas as crimbo

I’ve blurted stuff like that out on conference calls then you just have to prey they don’t realise who said it.

1 Like

I was hoping to walk my daughter to taekwondo but it’s raining so I’ll take her in the car I think

1 Like

They measure by strange metrics, these cats.