Just lost my job designing temporary tattoos

I had a slightly odd experience whilst being fired for gross misconduct once. At the end of the disciplinary meeting, the HR manager spent a few minutes precising the whole discussion.

It was a summary dismissal.

Lost my job as a vicar because my religious convictions weren’t strong enough.

I still can’t believe it.

They wouldn’t even let me START my last job because my visa didn’t have the right stamp on it.

Not impressed.

I think I should probably just turn myself over to the moderators now.

Like an empathetic window cleaner, I feel your pane.

Lost my job sealing away waste from Portaloos.

Got shitcanned.

Got another similar job but quit after only the days due to all the complaints about my oral technique.

Did not go down well.

At least you didn’t get the sack.

I lost my job at the massage parlor. I rubbed people the wrong way

Lost my job after failing to turn up for a few days in a row. The guy opposite, who incidentally used to play left midfield for Man U and South Africa, was using my front door for archery practice, and whenever I tried to leave he would use a kind of rudimentary catapult to bombard me with pebbles. Shocking behaviour! It was just too dangerous to venture out.

It’s always disappointing to get fired, but on this occasion I put it down to the slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune.

Just for the FAO of everyone, the OP is now on 69 likes

I was forced out of my job as a football referee after I started asking questions about why shin pads weren’t provided. Well, it went all the way to the top and when I told my boss what I’d found out she fired me.

Turns out the organisation doesn’t provide any protection for whistleblowers.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2018-04-18_12-43-14

this had better be worth it @whiterussian

How could it not be

We are agog.

none of the other replies have been

:andy parks and rec gif:

I feel sad for you

Well seeing as we’re open again :slight_smile:

I got fired from my job at the M&M’s factory yesterday for throwing away all the W’s.