Just lost my job designing temporary tattoos

aw fudd

Fucked my three tenor tribute banned audition by borking the vocals, a real missed opera tunity

I’m so happy with this I could die

lost my job as an ice hotel maintenance man on Montana’s Glacier National Park glacier
whole place got liquidated

My partner got me a job deciphering ancient languages. Said they’d always fancied going out with a man in cuneiform.

pfft you’ve nicked this

Shhhh :wink:

Been demoted from my job at the goat-farm. Only get to work in the goat-nursery now.

To be fair I don’t mind too much: I actually wanted to spend more time with my kids.

Hundreds getting the sack at Legoland, they’re just crazy for downsizing (sorry this one’s a bit Theo, so spar)

50 Likes!

Might meme the heck out of this

Kept asking my boss if I could borrow one of his Chinese board games so he decided to let me go

^Made redundant

Thought my new job as a crash test dummy was going fine, until one of my colleagues threw me under the bus.

Lost my job as storage manager for the insect research lab. Guess I just wasn’t ticking the right boxes.

Lost my job at Hever Castle re-enacting medieval jousting tournaments, now i’m freelancing.

They hired a replacement for me at the weather station. Really stole my thunder.

Lost my job as a joiner, now I just can’t make ends meet

Got hired by the bloke down the road who makes his own soft drinks. It takes two to tango

Lost my job for not fire-bombing river crossings,

Which is sad, but I didn’t burn my bridges.

I’m a fisherman and i just terminated my contact with a corporate manufacturer of fish and seafood products -who happen to have a very sexist hiring policy.

I didn’t want to sell my sole to the man.