Just need a simple fucking app that lets me click 'done' on a day

So I know if I’ve taken medication or not on any given day. Want to just tick something “yes”. I had one called Medicare or something but there’s too much going on with it and it sends reminders. I don’t need reminders, I just want to be able to tick a button after I take the happy pills so then I don’t have a double dose later in the day. Cheers.

1 Like

How does everyone else manage this kinda thing?

Reply immediately

1 Like

Notion, plenty of templates on there, you can set up a page with simple check boxes

1 Like

If you’re worried about double dosing, then could you get a pill box?

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I use, makes me feel like a pensioner but it works. Fill it up on a Monday then you can see when you’ve taken each day’s dose.

I’m bad for missing doses otherwise.

2 Likes

one of these and tape over the ‘chores’?

Spreadsheet or notes app with a list of dates?

If I’m worried about forgetting I’ve taken my pills I flip the pill… thing…? over

So i always make sure it’s this way up before bed

But if it’s this way up then I know I’ve taken my pills

I normally don’t need to do this though because I take mine as soon as I get out of bed. It’s only if I take them earlier and then get back into bed that I need a way to remind myself that I’ve already taken them, so I don’t autopilot and take them again when I get up again

2 Likes

This is the most obvious thing ever, how did I not think of this

1 Like

I have to take three different types in the morning, but one of them again in the evening. I always put the box that contains the double at the bottom of the pile of three when I’ve taken the morning dose.

That way in the evening if the double box is still at the bottom, I know I haven’t taken my evening meds.

I have to take two lots of anticonvulsants at the same times each day (8am and 8pm). Obviously I have a pill box although the labels wore off ages ago. I use the reminders app on my iPhone which is ok but can be a bit easy to miss. However it does mean I will notice if I’ve forgotten a dose one I pick the phone up again.

Sharpie the days onto the foil

2 Likes

iOS has a tracker inside the Health app. Don’t know about Android

Aware this is the Musk solution…