just reassure me a bit

you guys are backing up your important files regularly right?

1 Like

I got myself a wee bit of SD memory 19 days ago

No and I’ve had to restart Zelda because of it

this is a real relief

i don’t want to start something but could you probably try and be a bit more like @anon5266188?

1 Like

don’t have any important files

2 Likes

to me, you will always be an important file

1 Like

I have already made trying to be like the inimitable @anon5266188 my life’s work. Sadly he is inimitable, as mentioned.

2 Likes

If I knew how to do a meme I’d do one of that guy tapping his head and something about not needing to back up if you have nothing of importance.

6 Likes

i’ll “file” that remark under “heartfelt”

1 Like

I can be inmited

3 Likes

Yeah man and I never use my NAS as backup, got that shit pointing to a fireproof drive too.

1 Like

Inmited?? I hardly knew her!

I also backed up all my photos from my old computer onto Google Photos about 35 days ago and it made me feel quite wistful

2 Likes

often smeed, seldom inmititited

I’m all about that cloud life these days for backing up my highly important documents*

*music and pictures of the cat

1 Like

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: I won’t take nude pictures because I don’t understand The Cloud

1 Like

I’ll be honest xylo, I’m not.
I lost like 850 words of an assignment not too long ago and I’ve still not learnt my lesson.
Quite enjoy the excitement of not knowing if my laptop will eat my files and make me scream

1 Like

this is the good shit. i felt like i just hit a blunt reading it

1 Like

but surely the excitement that comes from not redoing work could be a constant buzz