Just secured a little part time job

coffee
cupcakes
pleasedforyaman
goodonyou
shutupmaan

my friends have recently opened a coffee shop and I go there once a week to offer my support -ie buying cakes and green tea

anyway, popped in this morning and he asked if I would look after the joint for 15 minutes, while he walked the dog. course I would.

he put on a Coltrane spotify playlist, gave me the code for ipad (1234) and said he’d be back in 20 minutes. couple people came in and I told them to hold tight.

mentioned to him that I’d quite like to work there a bit. say 7-10 hrs a week. he was dead keen and is getting me in next week to show me the ropes. coffee machine looks quite complicated, I have to say.

this is gonna be an absolute doddle! footfall is very low at the moment. I can listen to jazz and afrobeat for a few hours, smoke many roll ups, read books and talk to decent folk.

sweet.

this information is probably dull to most. sorry

Peak dis

i liked it

sounds like a good job! Were you just sitting in there and telling people you couldn’t serve them coffee though?

Sounds idyllic maaaan. Where do I find Silky’s Utopia Cafe and how much is toast?

i did pretty much this exact job for four months like three years ago. It was so good I almost didn’t bother with getting a proper career job.

best of luck to you man.

nah man. I was kicking back on the side reading some article in the New Scientist about parrots and why they don’t fly into each other. they have a preference to fly to the right, apparently.

just told them to wait, didn’t I

no toast, man. only cakes at the mo, but my man is talking about soup. beautiful home made soup. pea soup n shit

gonna be 5 quid for soup in takeaway cup and hunk of bread.

PLYMOUTH

London prices!. DiS favourite Nusa charges between £4.25 and £5.75, depending on ingredients.

Congratulations

This is how it starts…start increasing your hours and slowly push him out

who cares if he is the owner

GET HIM OUT

nice man, nice! aye, Plymouth has nothing like this. pasties, bland sandwiches (blandwiches) and other 1990’s food options only

GET HIM OUT!

GET HIM OUT!

GET HIM OUT!

GET HIM OUT!

Sounds bloody great! Hope it goes well for you.

Good stuff! I hope the customers are a decent lot and you don’t get any arseholes.

You’d think the caff would already have a ‘no arseholes’ policy.

oh wow! my mind is getting blown today!