Just some random unconnected shit. Evening thread?

Boss kept me half an hour late and then said dont worry about it, we’ll do it tomorrow :rage:

fnarr

1 Like

Used a hammer and screwdriver to perfectly remove the cork. Sometimes my own ingenuity and skill surprises even me!

2 Likes

omg I have the same glass as that!?!?!?!

Roasting grapes like a maniac
bloody recipes they make you do anything they want

2 Likes

Bake off

If you head in the direction of the church further East down the road, one of the Turkish off licenses on the left hand side does 4 vegetable samosas for a quid and they’re fucking delicious. That’s all I got. SO FAR.

1 Like

Everyone’s watching bake off! This is like that night when everyone ate pasta. Remember that?

I think I’m going to watch a documentary about the Voyager missions.

2 Likes

ffs

I can’t :frowning: I feel like with missing an episode I’ll probably just sack it off forever as well.

If they’re working at a publishers, they’re not making ££££££ I promise you.

Glass twins!!
Foreverconnected
Glassbrothers

Feeling pretty glum but I’ve got a pizzer in the fridge and i’m going to make banana bread.

1 Like

feel better soon!

Nope. Hitting the pub for a bit before Spain :es: - Liechtenstein :liechtenstein:

1 Like

Good lad

think I’ve grazed a load of skin around my bum-bone doing a bunch of sit ups this morning. It’s painful to sit down :frowning:

Exciting evening thus far. Went to the supermarket and they’d done that thing where they move everything around :smiley: Spent about 20 minutes trying to find couscous and olives. Severely want to destroy things now.

Though, I just misread @Bamnan 's post as bumhole instead of bumbone… which made me snort out loud. I’m fine now.

1 Like

That’s a good tip, I normally resort to Subway if I’m there all day.

I’m told the kebab shop across the road is fantastic, but as I’m never pissed while playing card games I guess I’m never going to find out.