Just want to reiterate something about SSPs

Nicely arranged by number of likes received that list

DiS is only the Discourse forum now, isn’t it?

That why I’m at the top? Niceeeee

Its a return of the leaderboard!

Still on social media and - I think - some kind of curated playlist thing Sean does.

No idea. By ‘forum’ I meant this specific one as they’re just the host/platform innit - and as such they probably have the backend stuff like emails defaulted?

Yeah the web newsletter that is the actual DiS newsletter innit? He posted a thread about it some time last autumn

Right, but in terms of people signing up, the only relevant thing we’re all discussing is that digest email that is powered through Discourse.

The actual DiS newsletter EMO has mentioned isn’t connected to the forums at all. I’m not signed up to it (sorry sean).

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

NICE

Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 20.06.46

3 Likes

Have set up the new Social > NSFW category now, and disabled inclusion in newsletters. Make sure to use this category (which is different to tags!) if you want your thread/topic to not be included in the automatically generated newsletter — but please do remember your posting will still be publically visible on the boards etc.

Happy NSFW posting.

@moderators

17 Likes

Not Suitable For Wewsletters

5 Likes

Not Secured For Weewee

1 Like

Newsletter? Sean Fucking Wishes!

3 Likes

More like oldsletter! Ahahahahahahahahaghasjgsdghhgfjgaf

3 Likes

you can change the settings in your profile if you want to see it

think even referring to it as a newsletter is a bit of a stretch

2 Likes

I can’t find any newsletters in my email history and I have a dormant account as well as this one.

That will be because you haven’t selected it in your profile

1 Like

I’ve got the option ticked but it says “when i don’t visit here…” so i guess that’s why i never get them - I’m always here

3 Likes