Just wondering about something not very serious, but it potentially could be very serious, and I need your opinions

Let’s say your office provides free fruit for you in the morning to pick up and eat at your leisure throughout the day. Let’s say that on a Friday they’ve supplied 19 bananas. In an office of, let’s say, somewhere around 70 or so people, how many bananas would you expect to have been eaten?

1. In a one hour period.
  2. In a three hour period.
  3. By the end of the day.

Thanks.

1. 7
  2. 10
  3. 10
1 Like
  1. 19
  2. 19
  3. 19
6 Likes

2, 4, 8

We get free fruit here. Every day I eat one of each of these:

1. Banana
  2. Kiwi fruit
  3. Apple
  4. Satsuma-like-small-orange

I hope that helps

1 Like

Depends on the other options available. Is there a vending machine?

How many bananas do you think @anon5266188 eats every working day?

• 0-7
  • 10+

0 voters

1. three
  2. two
  3. half of one

LIFT-OFF! krssschhchchhkchk

^100% this, although my response is mostly more ‘taken’ than ‘eaten’. Bet you there’s at least five people have just instantly swiped 2 or 3 each.

In other free fruit at work news, had an apple about 20 minutes ago. Wasn’t paying attention while I was eating it at my desk and bit through the core - now my mouth tastes like ash :-1:

Lot of people going for 7

1 Like

was the 19th banana poisoned?

Your responses have been very interesting so far. Very interesting indeed.

1 Like

The local paper in Manchester’s free in the city centre. My mate hands them out for a few hours as a second job. This week they’ve been giving away an apple with every copy, also free. Says virtually nobody will take the free fruit. Weird as fuck.

Image result for its one banana michael

3 Likes

why 19

you’d think they would round it up

You also get free fruit in Paramount Books at Shudehill. Maybe they’re all just filling up on freebies there.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s done by weight, japes? Do you think fruiterers are hiring banana counters?

ftfy’d that

Shudehill! That brings back memories