• Lonely in a crowd
  • Bouts of sadness and self-consciousness

Now you go!

6 Likes

Smee shows up.

2 Likes

Oh god they’ve hired a fucking band :disappointed:

Ask them if they know any LMFAO

Yes! That Let’s Get This Party Started one!

1 Like

Across the dozen or so work Christmas parties I’ve been to there have been 2(two) different flashings.

2 Likes

Table covered in Christmas cracker debris

1 Like

Gonna need more detail here chief

Going home at about 22:00 or so after eating a bit of food and having a couple of chats

1 Like

It’s not even near Christmas tho

Embarrassing attempt by middle aged man to get off with younger, more attractive and visibly uninterested female colleague

2 Likes

:christmas_island:

Hey @maosm, should we be using the hashtag #JustWorkChristmasPartyThings after our posts in this thread like you’re supposed to do with #JustSmeeThings?

Talking in the toilets to someone from the office you’ve never spoken to before and never will again.

7 Likes

Oh yeah! I forgot about that thing.

I think the hashtag is implicit

1 Like

Going home at about 22:00 or so after eating a bit of food and having a couple of chats #JustWorkChristmasPartyThings

3 Likes

Having it during the working day as nobody can be bothered to spend time talking to their colleagues in an evening.

2 Likes

Having it during the working day as nobody can be bothered to spend time talking to their colleagues in an evening #JustWorkChristmasPartyThings

2 Likes

Picking at a meal i don’t want or don’t like, enduring a few comments about my weird eating habits, and remembering why I don’t go out for dinner.

4 Likes

the joys of being self employed

1 Like