K O A L A facts

hi, this is a thread for facts about Koalas, it will be bumped every so often with a new exciting fact about Koalas.

FACT 1:

Koalas aren’t bears – they’re marsupials!

Thanks for reading, I’ll see you next time with more koala facts!

Koala Lumpur.

Alright look I don’t want this to descend into a pun thread so what I’m going to do is take your post and make a thread of it, and we can all do animal/country crossovers in there.

Kuala Lumpur isn’t a country.

Riddled with the clap. Absolutely riddled with it.

2 Likes

Also I have to charge my phone and have dinner now so do what you like.

They sleep LOADS. Like 20+ hours a day.

Fact two - koalas are agents of chaos who get people to change their community.drownedinsound.com avatars

3 Likes

look just fuck off okay

1 Like

that’s a cute koala

1 Like

I would like this part of koala life tbh

1 Like

Do you know what, why don’t you be the one who fucks off you deranged marsupial fuck.

Pope JP2 holding a koala which seems very protective of him and would like the photographer to go away

4 Likes

hey, I may be deranged and I may be a fuck, but I’m not a marsupial

2 Likes
  • mischievous
  • sexy
  • both
  • neither

0 voters

‘LEAVE IT JP, HE’S NOT WORTH IT’

1 Like

Stop trying to make us love koalas so you win the avatar world cup

1 Like

My department at work has a giant koala that I think they put at people’s desks on their birthday or something? I’ve been working at home since I got this job so I’m not sure. I only know about it because years ago I was working in another department in the same building and we found it one weekend, just this massive, human-sized koala sat at a desk on its own, in semi-darkness, staring blankly into space, in an otherwise empty office.

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to you sharing my own personal favourite Koala Fact in future posts

1 Like