Mooy Better Know

Look at Mooy

1 Like

Too many man city academy graduates

Badly Drawn Mooy

1 Like

Mooy Money Mooy Problems

1 Like

Why do people like the Champions League so much? Because it’s intensive, it’s fantastic, the players never stop.

They are the one team that Adama Traore seems to play well against tbf

1 Like

:musical_note: Intensive! :musical_note:
:musical_note: Fantastic! :musical_note:
:musical_note: The players never stop :musical_note:
:musical_note: THE CHAMPIONS :musical_note:

6 Likes

This is an inside cut, but he had a bit for a while about how we should sign Jimenez to replace Aguero.

Only the player Wilfried Bony could’ve been

https://twitter.com/Cymru/status/1697202605955412246?t=8nYgmC6UgKLKTI0jjFZieA&s=19

“Ed Turns”
“Joe Low”

1 Like

Somehow I’d gone a year without ever hearing about this :smiley:

Isn’t everyone’s supporters’ club these days effectively the “Charlie Crew?”

1 Like

One night last year some legends of Lancashire football gathered for dinner in an Miles Platting house. Around midnight conversation turned to an old question: who was the best City footballer ever? Cityzens have been voted West Lancashire Football League Footballer of The Year seven times, more than any other club except Milnthorpe Corinthians. Yet Émile Mpenza a great centre-forward turned writer, chose a player who had never even threatened to win the award nor, at the time, a Champions League: ‘Aaron Mooy - he had the finest technique’, said Mpenza. Bugduv, the great dis poster, nodded, and so the matter was settled.

9 Likes

The Mooy, the merrier? :no_mouth:

1 Like

7xkcy9

southgate selecting his mates again I see. mooy and mooy in the england squad despite one having just retired and the other racking up over 50 caps for australia. typical.

6 Likes

The England team is low key turning into being full of absolute grifters isnt it

Sam Johnstone
Levi Colwill
Lewis Dunk
Marc Guehi
Harry Maguire
Conor Gallagher
Jordan Henderson
Kalvin Phillips
Eberechi Eze
Eddie Nketiah
Callum Wilson

Wouldn’t fancy that team to get through the playoffs

loses any credibility by still picking Maguire and Henderson

Phillips too actually - when did he even last play football?

1 Like

I’d be very surprised if Gareth picked that 11 tbh

2 Likes