⚽ Kane's on a Plane: The August Football Thread ⚽

Eze, Dunk and Wilson fair enough. The rest I can’t really understand but I expect we’re playing gibraltar or something so who cares.

Yeah remember when mourinho bought him a ham because of a bet, and then he got in trouble for having a ham party in the middle of lockdown

2020 seems like a year that happened on another planet

5 Likes

Guehi too. Playing in a defence that has only conceded two in three, one of which was a penalty and looked rock solid in all three. He’s a future England captain.

1 Like

Manchester City definitely won’t get a really hard draw.

Also just seen someone on spurs twitter remind us all of when we were worried Madrid were going to exercise the buy back option!

1 Like

You’ve got to hand it to UEFA, every year they manage to come up with entertainment that’s guaranteed to appeal to all the coked-up lads in stone island jackets waiting for the draw.

https://x.com/arsenal_therap/status/1697280034896052488?s=46&t=ojy4UTCbtcgB9NRbAPTMYQ

2 Likes

Someone on the music boards would be claiming that should win the mercury tbf

1 Like

David Mooyes

1 Like

Marc Guehi

• Future England captain
  • What?
0 voters

Didn’t realise Chelsea needlessly cup tied Cucurella yesterday while trying to farm him out. Another well run club.

1 Like

Should send him to Spurs then.

2 Likes

Free’s up Harry Kane and Bellingham tbf

This could get a bit …well

Especially given that either Bonmati or Olga Carmona will women’s player of the year

Levi Colwill
Marc Guehi
CONOR GALLAGHER
THE WASTEMEN

Didn’t specify which sport tbf

1 Like

2066 World Cup winning captain of finding the toilets in Wetherspoons

No Sevilla until the Europa League at least!

2 Likes

I see villa, I get eliminated by it!

10 Likes

Ah Red Bull, like the crushing inevitability of Tuesday morning.

1 Like

Balls warmed for Man City again I see.