Kanye West - thread contains discussion of his racism and sexism.

Grown on me so much. Probably the best thing, front to back, that Ye’s put out since MBDTF. And Cudi, ever.

Shame about ye, and all the other unpleasantness. Still puts a dampner on it

Well Kim did say in some interview he had a whole other album completed then scrapped it all and recorded ye in two weeks. But this strikes me as the manic behavior of someone with serious problems rather than part of some grand strategy to come back with a masterpiece album after we’re done with all these mini-LPs.

Everything on Daytona feels like it was recorded relatively recently too which makes you wonder about all the potentially great Push tracks from previous iterations of his album.

was not expecting to be greeted this morning by two sets of wazzo jugs. err, thanks kanye?

1 Like

7 songs with the lemonheads

4 Likes

So err, we going to talk about this or what? (blurred for NSFW)

Definitely the first time anyone has used nudity in a fashion shoot so yeah probably worth taking about at length

1 Like

I’m more surprised the tweet’s still up more than anything

I think twitter allows nudity doesn’t it? Also he’s blurred the highly offensive female body parts so it’s probably fine

I guess so? Just seemed quite a surprise when it popped up on t/l late last night

Nudity? Well he’s crossed the line for me! I am outraged.

1 Like

please see my previous post

alright fine fuck ys he’s a wank anyway

Nas album out this Friday?

1 Like

KSG actually has some decent stuff and it made me go back and listen to YE. Ye is very very awful

Clear influence on “ye” imo

Hopefully King Push still exists in some form. Presumably this Nas album isn’t the one that he claimed was finished two years ago either. Think these might end up being albums in addition to other new material? For everyone except Kanye at least.

Kind of nuts how forgettable ye is. However I am really enjoying Kids See Ghosts.

Definitely wish these were just EPs, in an ideal world (in that he hadn’t lost all goodwill) they would be a pretty great throat clear after TLOP.

I’m personally very onboard with 7 track 23 minute albums. Most albums have too many songs on them already.

3 Likes

the only good thing about 74 minute long rapsinger albums back in the day was that you got your money’s worth for £16.99

2 Likes