Kanye west - hospitalised?

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/808769046208532484

hmmm interesting

Donā€™t really know where to start with that one.

The fact he went to see trump and got photos taken with him makes me like him more.

Heā€™s a fucking rock star. He doesnā€™t give a shit what you think. Or I think. Or anyone thinks.

He produces critically acclaimed and well loved music, heā€™s loathed by jealous idiots and doesnwhat the fuck he wants. Itā€™s what I want from my musicians.

Did prince worry about people thinking he was weird? Did John Lydon care people didnā€™t want him to do a bitter advert? Did Lennon give a hoot people thought he was a mad, out of touch hippy?

I like my icons bold and against the grain. Imagine if they towed the line.

1 Like

Donald Trump doesnā€™t care about black people

1 Like

sigh

1 Like

Did he go out without wearing his Kanye vest?

Iā€™ve got no idea how Kanye dressed

1 Like

But you might have Kanye guessed?

At this time of year weā€™re all Kanye blessed

Donā€™t you dare bring Prince into this.

:purple_heart: O(+> :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Did @moker care that his brexit essay was riddled with holes and naive to an absurd degree?

Yee haw!

1 Like

This Russell Brand school of thinking is a bit simplistic though donā€™t you think Moker ?

Thereā€™s a difference between people who project their inner soul with no compromises and people who set themselves on fire and run around for our entertainment

3 Likes

Think weā€™re a few steps away from Mokes coming out in support for Trump here

ā€˜The Trewsā€™

What a cunt

4 Likes

forgot he was still alive. he was kinda quiet during the brexit referendum, eh? was expecting a bit of ā€œdonā€™t bother voting, smash the systemā€ type stuff

1 Like

Let me distract your dread & ease your pain awhile by gently reminding you that this exists BITT is back...in JAG form! - #27 by BodyInTheThames

:slight_smile: get on it, Iā€™d very much like some Xylopinionz

1 Like

I invite you to pick it apart. Please do. Burn you wonā€™t. Youā€™all sit on here and call me a Dick. Yawn.

Maybe write an essay about how to be insulting to people on Internet forums? The world needs your kind.

Perhaps simplistic. I dislike trump greatly and think heā€™s a dangerous bigot.

But I do like Kayne not caring. Itā€™s his job to be an outlier. Man alive we need outliers.

This is fine.

Your point was that you like him more for hobnobbing with Trump. Iā€™m intrigued as to why that is.