Kasabian

The guy witht he longer hair…Serge I believe…I hate his voice and feel like he should do only backing vocals. The other guy has some real presence especially on songs like Empire, Cut-Off, LSD, and Club Foot but the other guy sounds ratty like the singer of an amateur band.

Anyways, this has a disappointing sound, they do big anthemic stuff best but seem to be too into trying to create a catchy pop beat nowadays.

Lasted about a minute into that. Utter ballbags.

i absolutely love Club Foot but everything else I’ve heard by them is rubbish

Just heard the in love with a psycho track, its worse than shite

Blimey…

The want to be Primal Scream so badly

well that’s not what you expect a song referencing acid house to sound like

That’s what it sounds like and I don’t quite know why they don’t realize the sound that made them successful on their first two albums worked well for them. That combination of Oasis with the stadium rock part cranked up and a bit more swagger in it is what they did well, these guys are broken now.

Weird thing is they seem to have some desire to be a progressively minded indie rock band, which is admirable considering how conservative 99% of indie rock of all stripes is. But every song just sounds like the stone roses listened to a snatch of endtroducing and decided that’d do.

1 Like

Drummer has bought a Chapel in Wales. Hope they’ve started a roof fund, they’re gonna need it.

https://www.instagram.com › chapel_wales

2 Likes

Looks like they’ve been touring in Texas:

1 Like

I prefer to focus on their music than their lyrics. Kasabian’s debut is still great.

Serge has only gone off and started blowing roofs off on his bloody own!

3 Likes