Kate Bush: Not a Massive Tory

I don’t really know what you mean.

If you’re implying I’m glad she’s dead then that’s not cool.

Just a joke mate

We don’t joke about people as amazing as Carrie Fisher, mate.

Man those Instagram posts of Gary Fisher looking all sad that pop up almost break me :cry:

I still like the futurehead’s version of hounds of love better

8 Likes

Often thought this is the worst opinion of all time and I’m sticking to that.

14 Likes

It’s a hill I’m willing to die on - I also thing The Enemy’s We’ll Live and Die in These Towns is a cracking tune if that tells you anything about how my ears work

2 Likes

Ban request.

15 Likes

I don’t care about Kate Bush but when she did those Hammersmith Apollo shows I played a game of “try and get a ticket in my basket just to see if I could” and I got one in my basket and then released it. Thanks for reading.

I can’t believe I’ve given this all away just as I was picking up some street cred around here

Probably already said this up thread but I’m pretty sure ive never heard a Kate bush song

To me, Kate Bush is someone that it is fun to pretend my Dad loves because he had one of her albums and he always says “I don’t ‘love’ her, I just liked one or two songs” and then I can wolf-whistle etc.

4 Likes

I know she had big hair but then it was the 80s right so maybe she just had average hair. That wouldn’t be much of a fact though

1 Like

Not sure I’ve listened to her since she announced she was a Tory, gonna have a little binge now
moments of pleasure is such a perfect song

1 Like

No excuse for this. Listen to Hounds of Love (the album) ffs.

1 Like

Thank god she clarified things so quickly

15 Likes

It’s difficult to gauge how big hair is compared to an era.

2 Likes

I don’t like 80s pop at all though, unless it’s radically different to say Phil Collins or Adam ant etc

Erm yeah it is

5 Likes

Ive wanted a kate bush T-shirt for a while so this is good news for my wardrobe

What does it sound like?