Keep calm and pretend it’s not Monday

love this situation, solidarity

1 Like

Waiting for the plumber, sort of fun.

Woke up at 6am with a dairy induced mini migraine so went back to bed instead of going to the office. I’m all groggy now but rewatching RHONY from season 5 so think it’s gonna be a good day.

1 Like

Morning all!

The Child woke up a bit too early so I’ve been up longer than I wanted to be.

I’ve delivered her to school, driven to work and am then going to have a coffee while I send some things to the photocopier room. I might even finish some of them before I do.

I’ve got leftovers from last night for lunch and football after work.

I’m also in the “oh shit, I really didn’t do any work cos of the Queen” camp. Not feeling too bad for a Monday all things considered, was expecting the weekend to be heavier but think I’m feeling the positive effects of it not being that atm. Sure this will age terribly come 12 or so. Laptop is still on the blink, gonna finally get around to taking it to IT today (probably)

Bonjour!

Poor sleep made even worse by Jimbo waking up from a nightmare around 3am and me staying with him for half an hour until he was asleep again. Thankfully I’ve got a nice non-taxing day at work to ease me into the week.

Might go for a sea swim at lunchtime - it’s been weeks

1 Like

just opened the browser on my phone to see the last thing I googled was ‘is harry styles dead’ and remembered dreaming he was and waking up trying to find out if I’d had a premonition at like 4am so that I could be the first person to post about it on here

6 Likes

http://isharrystylesdead.com/

And???

1 Like

Apparently alive. Very suspicious. Not sure how anyone who has an accent like that can be believed to not be a reanimated corpse

Nice morning actually

2 Likes

shout out to everyone else who clicked this

can’t remember why I popped in, I don’t normally

but hello

2 Likes

Good season, that. Is that the one with Aviva’s leg?

It is! :heart:

1 Like

And no Jill Zarin, so even better!

1 Like

Tired Dog GIF

6 Likes

a Very Fun Time imho

2 Likes

Just went on m’s school website and saw the staff have info about themselves on there, the receptionist has posted:

“An interesting fact: small phobia of trees”

<3

8 Likes
  • Go for a nice lunch
  • Go home for a nice sleep

0 voters

lunch if you have book with you

1 Like