Keepcup thread [Audit]

I’ve got a pink flowery one from waitrose. That’s nice.

Also, you’re meant to KEEP the keepcup, yeah?

i’ve still got the one i had, but it’s shit and getting shitter. it leaks.

i don’t mean in a bag or whatever i mean it leaks all over me when i’m trying to drink out it.

Got one of the glass ones to try and minimise the number of paper cups I was chucking away (the work coffee bar doesn’t use recyclable ones):

https://uk.keepcup.com/shop/cork-cups/press

It’s magic, but I never remember to take it out of the office when I fancy something from Monmouth down the road…

We’ve got a couple of these collapsible ones at home, which are great if you’re going out and about, because who wants to carry a big coffee cup about with you? Also, ignore the price, they’re only a tenner.

I also have a metal one that I use at work.

I would release one called Keepie Cuppies and advertise them by having Jesse Lingard juggling them with his feet (and body parts).

Anyone want to invest?

2 Likes

I forgot what a keepcup was and thought this thread was going to be about mooncups

1 Like

Was this :ok_hand: close to getting one very recently, then got given one for my birthday. First day of use today.

5p off at my local. Was hoping it might be a bit more, to offset last week’s 25p price rise.

Verdict: all good, no plastic taste.

I don’t understand why people need to drink coffee inbetween having coffee at home and coffee at work.

2 Likes

I dunno if you bought one yet but I got one of these for Christmas

https://www.rcup.co.uk/

It’s actually made out of recycled coffee cups.

I don’t use it that often, but it is leak-proof. The one I have is quite big (I’d prefer something smaller) and it doesn’t look quite as cool as some of the alternatives but it’s pretty good.

Maybe there is no coffee at work.

I thought the exact same thing!

Not possible.

Solid agreement here.

I guess if your commute is over an hour, but even then I doubt the cup is keeping it warm for that long anyway.

these look decent, cheers

gonna get one now

1 Like

Nah, there’s loads of times where a reusable cup is handy.

Yeah. I use mine after the commute. Get a nice coffee from the place near work so I can have a decent coffee at my desk - we don’t have good coffee facilities at work.

tried to buy one off amazon and they were wanting £7 for delivery

eh… naw

Aye that’s the one I’ve got, with the cork sleeve thingy.

Currently using a Starbucks £1 plastic cup - got a Starbucks giftcard for Christmas, and since it’s 25p off every drink, it paid for itself in four (4) days. Now the giftcard is through, I use it at Pret where it means a 50p discount - so a filter coffee is 49p, which is great, until the work coffee machine is fixed. Also, they give you more coffee than if they gave you the disposable cup, winning on every level.