Kerbdog

This is the Kerbdog thread.

This one is the best one:

Wilt allowed here too.

3 Likes

Used to love that album. Very much of it’s time. I saw them once supporting The Posies (Bristol Bierkeller RIP) and they were good.

1 Like

Wilt were incredible!! Did they only release 1 album?

Two albums! Bastinado and My Medicine

I’ve got the My Medicine one. All killer, no filler!

Was just popping in to say they’re a poor mans Wilt

1 Like

Kerbdog were brilliant. Remember seeing them support Therapy? in Dublin sometime in 93-94 and they were great.

Used to love the Christmas reunion gigs. Good times :smiley:

Anyway…

3 Likes

had a couple of their singles back in the day. can’t remember what. One of them was just grey cardboard and had the vertigo symbol as the cd art. the other had a boxing leprechaun on the cover. I think I liked the former more than the latter. might have seen them at 2000 Trees a few years ago, if they played that. dunno.

SO YOU WON’T EVEN PAY THE FARE, I’LL HIT YOU WITH MY CHANGE GUN :heart:

Seen them twice, once with Hey You Guys! Hawk Eyes, Jamie Lenman and Amplifier. They were fucking brilliant. Here’s a photo from the end of the gig with me looking far too happy (yellow hot snakes t-shirt, red hoodie)

3 Likes

This

I see that Kerbdog is now on Spotify now

However, it sounds like it’s been uploaded by someone who held their mobile phone up to record a voicenote next to a speaker. I played my original version back-to-back with the Spotify one, and it’s leagues apart. I’m no audiophile, so I don’t normally notice this sort of thing, so WTF?

It sounds fine on Qobuz. :person_shrugging:

Not much, what’s kerb with you?

Rinsed this single in college. The b-sides were ace too. Fucked if i can remember them though.

1 Like

Their UK tour support is* a band I like who a mate is in. I don’t know Kerbdog at all.

*well, was, as I think that tour just finished going off his updates

One of the best Irish bands of all time for me. 2 great albums and that was it :frowning:

4 Likes