Keyrings

Show me yours

This is my new Shirley Jackson motel-style one and i wanted to show it off

(My other sets of keys have very boring free keyrings and the big main set is one i got for being a blood donor)

6 Likes

10 Likes

Until I lost my keys 14 years ago my keyrings were actually quite interesting now boring af

3 Likes

My main keys are just on the ring bit cause the keyring part fell off but my work keys are on this one that the kebab shop put in wirh our order once

4 Likes

I dont have one now but my last one was a little lego man with torch legs
lego-key-light

8 Likes

Oh i forgot i keep a bts merch one on my bag

Summary

Happy Dance GIF by LINE FRIENDS

The head of this character. It’s nice because it’s subtle but anyone who likes bts would recognise it

1 Like

That’s well cool. Want one

1 Like

A Harvey’s bottle opener

It’s the old branding, so I’m hoping for one with the new branding for my birthday

7 Likes

This was a present and I really, really love it

10 Likes

I only use the ring itself (:face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

Fucking amazing. Want.

1 Like

Aw, this is what I had and bought the one above to replace it, but mine was a goldfinch. I loved it so much,

1 Like

:innocent:

8 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

earlier this year an agency who we work with did a party cos their company had been going for x number of years

not many people turned up, but I did along with two colleagues who are good fun and we got shitfaced for free

then at the end they gave us bottles of heineken from behind the bar because they hadn’t even met their pre-arranged spend, plus a load of random freebies with the company name on. they’d printed more than necessary but with lots of no shows, there was just big bowls of branded stationary that we could tip into their branded tote bags

so I woke up the next day, brutally hungover having spent no money and with, amongst other things, 3 bottles of beer and 20 bottle opener keyrings

great night tbh

3 Likes

A 1970s Campagnolo downtube shifter off a racing bike. Bike wankery to the extreme

6 Likes

A very beat up Kyle hangs from my keys

4 Likes

Do you still have the dealer keyring on your car keys.

• Yes
  • No
  • Didn’t get one
  • Not on carbook

0 voters

Have never thought of that style of keyring ever before, now I see your post just a few days after I nearly bought this (but $20 shipping no ta)