KFC delivery

Does it travel well?

I highly doubt it.

Doesn’t travel well from the deep fryer to the counter mate!

Direct from Kentucky? Itd get cold!

if it didn’t have a minimum order amount I’d have found out a while ago.

Nando’s delivery is good though, travels fine

Travels fine m9

I can confirm that it does not.

it does get Kinda Friggin Cold. ayeeeeeee im lame :sunglasses:

It’s one of those things I’m happy to go and collect in my car and shuttle it home, but don’t like the idea of how cold and/or sweaty it’ll get if it’s being delivered, potentially with stops en route or an idiot who gets lost with it for 10 minutes.

See also: Fish and chips or a burger.

I find that KFC, more so than any other fast food, leaves me with a sense of shame that lasts at least a few hours.

Personally the time I ordered home delivery McDonalds whilst hungover was one of the most shameful and lowest points of my life.

how was it

Before:

Hark! Kenneth Tuckey’s warm, smiling, grandfatherly face welcoming you to enjoy the chicken. He is casting you a look that says “I fried up this chicken just for you, with care and precision such that as you taste it, so do I taste the emotional resonance that formulates upon your most satiated palate”.

After:

Is Kenneth Tuckey mocking you? The warmth is still there in his face, for sure, but there’s an artificiality to it now. It is as if that grandfatherly quality were re-heated in a microwave of world-weary cynicism, looking now more like a semi-estranged great uncle who is angrily trying to murder ants with the glass shards of a bottle of Stella.

You assume you’re just being paranoid. Look at Kenneth warmly offering you a serviette with which to clean your hands; you walk towards him, with a warm smile now forming on your own face, to take the serviette when what does he do - O! Cruellest Kenneth! - but hurl the serviette to the floor with a might fuelled by unambiguous disgust.

With that now certainly mocking smile, he says “Pick it up, you shameless drooling scourge of roosters!” adding with a cruel drawling cackle, “That is; if you can gain purchase with your greasy idiot hands, you poultry-satiated dolt! Gwa-ha-ha-ha!”

Tears roll down your face and find a home between your quivering lips. They taste greasy.

Don’t really know, it’s been a long time.

The chicken travels pretty well. The chips definitely don’t, but lets be honest they’re total shit to begin with.

whenever I eat KFC I can hear the Johnny Cash version of Hurt playing in my head

Maybe it needs to get a passport?

Read that they’re trialling new style, thicker chips in some KFCs, and if they’re good then they’ll roll them out everywhere. current ones are rubbish, I always quite liked their old chips before when they were thicker myself.