KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) - A speculation thread

I think you’ve given this an admirable amount of thought but I don’t agree with the conclusion you’ve drawn.

You really bust this case wide open Tone :male_detective:

1 Like

As everyone knows, the thicker the chip, the more important gravy becomes. Maybe this is a clever move by KFC to promote their gravy, and I for one applaud it.

2 Likes

This is just a preliminary observation - they might indeed be shit chips for knobheads, as field testing will surely reveal

That said, I did like BK’s king fries, so I’m aware that I’m easily swayed by novelty chips

It’s good that you have this level of self-awareness

Kind of want a KFC for lunch now

1 Like

Slippery slope that

1 Like

I used to work at KFC. We were so shit, we often had the drive through queue backing up on to the (busy) road.

It was also the same job where a member of staff was regularly late because they had a newborn and had to wait for his wife to come home from college to look after it. The manager said that they had a dog and still came in on time. Ok Sean, but you can’t let the baby go for a shit in the back garden just before you leave though, can you?

2 Likes

Depends on the baby

6 Likes

Skin on chips are whack.

Wing Stop opened up in town, any good?

I will investigate these new chips. But more importantly i will get a kfc tomorrow for my friday treat. Thanks thread

2 Likes

Here in the Czech Rep you can get KFC chips (same as back home, fairly soggy but can be nice).

OR you can get ‘potato chips’ which are genuinely just warm crisps. In fact, these are the default so unless you specify when you’re ordering you get hot crisps with your Zinger burger and everything is terribly confusing.

Also, there is NO KFC GRAVY here.

Woah, this sounds incredible. Warm crisps?

It’s a thing here, freshly made crisps. You get them in pubs, it’s pretty sweet. Sadly the KFC ones are pretty shite so it’s not as good as it may sound.

You get these as street food a lot round these parts:

5 Likes

I’d like to eat that

No gravy? No country! Burn ur country

1 Like

Czech that out!

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1060248931081175040

1 Like
3 Likes

New chips are shite, lads. Worse than before.

2 Likes