Kickstarter to raise money for colossalhorses family after he drinks a pint of soy sauce

download

2 Likes

I’m afraid I had my people run some numbers. It’s no good. Ahm oot.

1 Like

We’ll need to raise an extra tenner for safety potatoes too

3 Likes

I’m reading How Music Works at the moment and very much enjoying it, despite not being all that into Talking Heads.

2 Likes

£5 Old Blue Last etc.

4 Likes

Good book that.

2 Likes

Thinly veiled bought me that and I would like to read it but it’s hardback and massive so I can’t be bothered to carry it around with me…

Soy Sauce!
Hola Sauce!
:es:

Boyfriend? Man why do you have to put a label on things I thought we were just having fun.

I didn’t make the meme!

Oh so I suppose the puppy made it itself, did it? Is that what you want me to believe? Puppies are out there making memes now?

Ridiculous.

I’m not sure I can eat potatoes that quickly. Maybe if it were a slowed down version of Roxanne, say half speed, give me time to get the potato down.

If nothing else it’ll be guaranteed to get on Buzzfeed. “WATCH: man drinks shots of soy sauce, eats potatoes to strange doom version of Roxanne in the internet’s most depressing video.”

6 Likes

What a sheltered online life you must lead if you think that would be the internet’s most depressing video.

Mate you have no idea how depressing it is just to watch me eat a regular meal, never mind shoving fistfuls of potato in my face while slow motion Sting warbles in the background.

2 Likes

Frankly this sounds amazing.

1 Like

This is the best version by miles

Calm down, Billy Joel

2 Likes

This would mean DiS being famous for two things:

That MP being obscene on here years ago and having to resign, and this video.

Seems fair enough really.

Imagine if the video finally overtook fish puns as the most popular page on the site.