Kid Rock is back

Who’s delivering some Poundland Chris Cornell towards the end of this mess?

Sorry - some classic replying to the last post, rather than the thread there. What can I say? Like Kid, I guess I still don’t give a f***.

Oh God I just listened to this from the start and boy, it’s even more of what it is than that clip suggests

Phew! You dodged a bullet there.

1 Like

Turns out Kid Rock can’t actually write a banger

from 2016. And lyrically not saying much apart from that chorus. This explains so much.

3 Likes

Wonder if they’ll put out a censored version for the radio? I mean surely not given nobody is going to tell him how to live, yeah?

This is what a descent into fascism looks like through the lens of the capatilist American dream I guess.

2 Likes

Good lord…

1 Like

We’ve all been thinking it, finally someone had the BALLS to say it

2 Likes

Going to listen to this at work. #Pray4Me

1 Like

Full album of these compiled over a few months would be incredible. Get sued to bits by Lennon’s estate, perfect.

4 Likes

Full TRIPLE album or go home, surely?

1 Like

Nowadays getting sued for uncredited sampling/interpolation is the best way to get noticed in the music industry! Try it today!

1 Like

I already made the opening move a few years ago to goad Lennon and Mecca

I’m pushing my crimes into strange new places

1 Like

I am absolutely dreading the next time I’m at a formal or sombre occasion and Imagine comes on, because I can’t hear those piano bars without hearing ‘sex is cool and sex is nice’ or 'jesus christ!'now. @manches you menace

4 Likes

I think they have done us all a favour to be honest

2 Likes

1 Like

Child R&B
Baby Pop

1 Like

That’s Macauley Culkin

1 Like
13 Likes