King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

They’re all good but I’d say I’m In Your Mind Fuzz, Willoughby’s Bush, 12 Bar Bruise and Nonagon are the ones I return to most… that’s not really narrowed it down much has it! The new one’s definitely got potential to become a favourite

Not really a fan of Paper Mache Dream Balloon?

Don’t remember loving it but it might be worth a revisit.

Yeah it’s kind of like the ‘Sleeper’ of their catalogue. More of psych acoustic oddity…

I’m saying this presuming you’re a Ty Segall fan as well? :smile:

Aye I do remember thinking it was a bit tamer than the others.

Yes but very much a newcomer so I haven’t heard Sleeper. Just getting stuck into the new one, Slaughterhouse and Emotional Mugger atm. Working my way backwards.

Paper Mache is certainly their most whimsical. Its like a soundtrack to a 70’s kids show!

Sleeper is Ty at his most Neil Young-esque and he wrote it after his dad passed away. Its not my favourite of his but still worth checking out. I’ve still not heard his latest…

It’s on youtube and here Listen to Ty Segall - Ty Segall - online music streaming

1 Like

Sweet - cheers for the link!

1 Like

already teasing the next album

pre-orders happening this week for the new album

I really need to see this band live.

1 Like

The new vinyl looks boss!

Not sure about this… I wish they’d not bothered with the voice, can’t see that not putting me off listening to it

Best flute use in a rock concert I’ve ever witnessed

1 Like

Caught these guys on the Coachella stream. Shit was intense and pretty amazing.

Mega FULL ON album. Need a wee nap after

1 Like

just listening to these guys for the first time and am quite annoyed at how much I’m liking it because the name is so, so shit.

sounds sort of like Adebisi Shank though