King Krule then

This is properly great. Keeep I’m coming back to midnight 01. Such a great vocal and provides some hope within

1 Like

He was on Jools Holland last night and it was the worst offering I’ve ever seen by any so called performance artist of any discipline and by a clear margin. Sure, music is subjective but this was so utterly execrable when judged against any criteria you care to mention. I’d go as far as to say it made me feel embarrassed to count myself as a human being.

:joy:

1 Like

think this is my favourite tune of the year.

2 Likes

Thought the Jools performance was slightly cringe. His band have a very trustafarian look about them.

Need to give this another go, but find his vocals really hard to warm to currently.

I might just save this for a quick fix copy-and-paste when I talk about 75% of the stuff on Blander With Jools Holland.

This feels like a quick turnaround 16 minute video

barrowlands eh, on a friday night as well.

2 Likes

Really like this.

Cover interview in this week’s Time Out

Only just realised he’s not king creosote. Thought it was weird he’d got so popular.

1 Like

Really, really want to try that Katsu Sando on p10.

1 Like
1 Like

Man I like this. All three singles sounding v cool but he works mainly as an album artist to me - seems like we’re getting a slightly more upbeat, concise interpretation of his OOZ sound, which I’m well up for.

Anyone seen him live? Quite excited to later this year.

1 Like

I missed the pop up in the summer - so glad it’s back.

Revisting Man Alive! for the first time in about 6 months. I forgot how good it is.