Kissing Greetings (a Poll thread)

So I’m hoping I’m of at least average neuroses when it concerns this but here you all go:

• I will kiss a friend hello on the lips
  • I will kiss a friend hello on the cheeks
  • If they indicate they’re going to do this I go along with it
  • If it looks like they’re going to kiss me on the lips I involuntarily lurch them my cheek because I’m a massive dweeb
  • CWBAFT

0 voters

I’ve probably bollocksed this up.

I only kiss female friends on the cheek actually - and not all of them.

I don’t know what I’m doing.

Looking forward to the next DiS meat :kissing_heart: :lips: :tongue:

2 Likes

air kiss and mwa noise

1 Like

the BUTT cheek

That would be inappropriate.

yeah I suppose it would. sorry.

continental cheek air kiss game is on fire rn.

Don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say this causes me actual distress. I have a friend who does this all the time and basically my body can’t handle anything that’s not either strictly platonic or actively romantic even if my mind can and I basically have to physically run away.

2 Likes

Found this is definitely more of a ‘thing’ since moving to London all those years ago.

Kissing friends on the lips is a bit weird, no? Cheeks absolutely but lips are for snogging.

11 Likes

Exactly, oh god why can’t people have boundaries

would be pretty funny if that were the norm though. Like a 10 second french kiss for a regular greeting.

4 Likes

What if two groups of friends bumped into each other? Carnage!

2 Likes

Is it massively Brexit to worry about this

• Yeah, get with the times, Grandad! Everyone snogs now
  • Think of the Tories, please.

0 voters

usually just shut down the whole thing by going for a pre-emptive high five, or just stare at my shoes until people move on.

Not really a Lincolnshire thing, is it?

1 Like

UTI

2 Likes

3 Likes

not worrying about this is just one of the many benefits of staying in your room by yourself all day everyday