Kneeling Chairs for Homeworking

This sort of thing

Anyone use one?

My current WfH dining chair arrangement is becoming less and less sustainable. Obviously I deserve some sort of massive 300 quid leather executive chair but these look quite unobtrusive and tuck-away-able and probably good for posture or suntin.

I can’t even work out how you would sit/kneel on it and I’m just sitting here laughing hope this helps you

7 Likes

Yeah, my ex had one of these, wasn’t too bad actually. Not that I really used it that much.

This might be what you’re after

images

6 Likes

Decided against it because I couldn’t put a guitar on my knee, which is increasingly important in this new age of lengthy calls that I absolutely do not need to be on, arranged by some needy prick.

3 Likes

took me a while but I think it’s

8 Likes

is that a sex thing balonz?

if you want to mix it up a bit

6 Likes

They’re actually a lot bigger than that

13 Likes

Oh fuck I know that guy!

resize_800_450

11 Likes

HAS ANYONE USED ONE?

• Yes I have, they are very comfortable you should invest
  • Yes I have and they are awful
  • No. But I do like responding to polls.

0 voters

Hi
I have used one - I had one at work and when I started using it I thought it was a revelation for my back (it probably was) but it turns out my liking for slumping far outways my dedication to my health so i went back to a normal chair.

Thought I’d seen them before

3 Likes

kneeling chairs? chairs are for sitting on, bozo!

looks stupid

Can’t believe you’ve not worked somewhere with them at least once

1 Like

It’s so rude how zvxcbvm is ignoring everyone who has actually used one.

It’s like we’re a joke to him.

1 Like

never. standing desks are all the rage but i’m not quite enough of a wanker to use one (yet)

Oi mate what are you saying about my standing desk mate

think he is just looking for someone to say they are terrible so he doesn’t have to buy on

2 Likes