Knobbed?

Great pub

1 Like

Had a breakfast stout which was very nice.

Tomorrow could be bad

8 Likes

@tilty WHERE YOU AT?

2 Likes

hello i am knobbed

2 Likes

Love you x

1 Like

love you too pal hope your saturday is going well

1 Like

Wedding innit. Absolutely trollied. What happened with you fam?

1 Like

family bbq, had a few and some shots then took some beers home. wedding a good un?

1 Like

Sen & sational mate. Big Hindu do, caught up with the stag lads ate a load of food and coaxed the dj into a 90’s rap mega mix which seemed to get all the mamas on the floor. We went mental. Free shots = ringsania.

3 Likes

Love that shit tho, bit scared of hosting one again as last time it went offff

1 Like

christ that sounds amazing, i could do with a hindu wedding right about now ngl

1 Like

Oh mate it was so nice. The speeches were proper up there. 300 people and everyone was absolutely sound.

1 Like

i feel like i need to experience this, someone i know had their wedding in iran and they had a ring of fire and shit, i’m like christ that’s so much better than egg mayo and cress sarnies and karaoke down the local working men’s

Weddings can be a celebration regardless but I’m not gonna lie, the addition of fire was nice. My mate tipped me as to what to look out for and the priest was basically mc to the room and was encouraging a properly convivial vibe so it was just lovely from start to finish.

1 Like

Hi tilty n that. Been on the beers since midday. Gonna sleep for hours. And feel like rot in the morning

2 Likes

We’ve got you tuna fish x

i love convivial vibes, you have to invite me to the next one, i don’t take up much space and i always get a round in!

1 Like

Thanks fintans_cat

1 Like

Where we’re going, we won’t need rounds. (It was a free bar.)

1 Like