Krasen

zerohours

"

Krasen is currently making delivery number 1, you are delivery number 53.

Krasen is approximately 5 hours 15 minutes away from you.

You can watch Krasen's progress on our map."

Poor Krasen. Destined to be stalked by me all day as he goes about his stressful driving job. They even put his picture up so I can critique his appearance.

What a world we live in!

On a lighter note this sort of reminds me of the text adventure games I used to play on my computer in the 1980s.

I ordered some food off UberEats yesterday. The restaurant accepted and prepared it, the driver picked it up, and I followed his progress on the map until he was outside the office… then it suddenly flipped to “Delivered! Enjoy your food!” despite the fact I hadn’t seen the guy and he hadn’t called me. He just disappeared. Marked me as complete and vanished. With my food! Had to call and argue for my money back. Bunch o’ cunts.

I had this before but he was like right around the corner and is like 3 hours or so away from me. I understand he needs to do his round in a certain way but makes no sense to me.

I wonder if anyone just goes to Krasen to get their parcel from him? Save him a journey.

hyg walks to window. Outside Krasen is sitting on a wall, munching a sandwich. Krasen gives hyg a cheery wave…

Krasen, I’m Krasen for feeling so lonely
I’m Krasen, Krasen for feeling so blue
I knew you’d love me as long as you wanted
And then someday you’d leave me for somebody new
Worry, why do I let myself worry?
Wondering what in the world did I do?
Krasen for thinking that my love could hold you
I’m Krasen for trying and Krasen for crying
And I’m Krasen for loving you

Interesting! In my mind I’m rhyming it more with arson, to make him sound a bit more like a Doctor Who bad guy.

Apparently “Krasen” means “piece of toast” in Cornish. I’m not making this up.

Krasen Wenger?

Take it from me, this is how it starts!

For the FAO of niki: Krasen has arrived in Penge.

This is what he’s bringing me. I’m very excited!

Ooooooooh!

He’s 100m away, but still 20 deliveries in front of me! So frustrating!

“Hello, this is Krasen, over?”

• Crass-en
  • Cr-Arson
  • Craze-en

0 voters

Kray-s’n.

One more delivery before Krasen gets to meet me. But he’s about a mile away across the railway line. What gives? Stupid computers.

I want to track him after he’s delivered. I want to be sure he got home safe.

DELIVERED!

THANKS KRASEN!

Take the rest of the day off my good man.