Labour Leader/Deputy Election Thread 🌹 ✊

That’s how people who make The One Joke feel about people who are transgender on a good day.

Nandy comes across quite well on this, i think…

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 20.12.38

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 20.13.32

4 Likes

Ian Murray :rofl:

I’m sorry :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

Labour MPs have been emailed that the special conference on 4 April to announce the new leader has been officially cancelled. “The results of the Labour leadership and deputy leadership elections will be announced at a scaled back event on the same date and we are now considering options for what form that event will take”

Puff of white smoke from the chimneys on Millbank

1 Like

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1750029453/?eBP=NotAvailableFromVoyagerAPI&recommendedFlavor=SCHOOL_RECRUIT&refId=55e3230f-e0e4-4b8e-ac6d-b1204192a46b&trk=d_flagship3_search_srp_jobs

Really weird, that. Look at the other jobs on offer!

I’m confused

It’s like Facebook for people who take their job far too seriously.

2 Likes

national party has called off local election campaigning

REAL LEADERSHIP!

1 Like

Just voted, love being able to do it online. Not enthusiastic about any of the leadership contenders after looking at a few videos of each, but voted for RLB. Think I maybe should have chosen Lisa
Nandy now that I’ve done it, she comes across best on this Question Time I’ve got running as I write this.

Angela Raynor as Deputy of course, dead into her. Reminds me of girls from school.

13 Likes

Emily Thornberry was on Question Time last night talking about houseshares and referred to them as a “gang of kids”

does she not realise people of all ages are sharing houses because it’s too expensive to live alone ?

consistent with her idea of a lottery of dorm rooms that people would be evicted from when they hit 30

so yeah… Starmer’s rumoured shadow cabinet is right wing huh

can’t believe how naive some of his supporters have been

3 Likes

he’s also been shocking on the corona virus tbh

3 Likes

I canceled my membership last week. Couldn’t bring myself to vote for any of them in the end. Greens it is, i guess.

3 Likes

Source?

good luck with that one

2 Likes