Labour Party Thread II: I'm Shagging Thatcher Instead

New King. New Danger.

1 Like

Always been a big fan that patriotism is about singing the anthem and not trying to make a fundamentally better country for everyone. Great argument, glad Labour are playing into it.

14 Likes
3 Likes

Was just about to post this in the BBC thread.

I mean, a lot of us knew that the Panorama documentary was largely bullshit, but the failing in journalistic standards is appalling.

8 Likes

There was an article about this a while back

1 Like

“Thank you,
Euan”

Lol.

1 Like

ducumentary said he wasn’t telling the truth, could’ve gone further- he’s either lying or fantasising.

rica bird there expelled from labour and westerman got a payout and apology from labour despite their legal advising not to do that.

part 2
The Labour Files – The Crisis I Al Jazeera Investigations - YouTube

Remember how left wingers would get irate when you pointed out the antisemitism crisis was a scam. They would scream and piss in their pants. There were even self described “fully automated luxury communists” doing it.

So Luke Akehurst does work for Israeli intelligence they have a spy on camera admitting as much. But just mentioning this feels dangerous because the propaganda operation was so effective. I feel like I have done antisemitism by speaking facts what a mind fuck!

Does he really? That’s incredibly funnily on the nose, in the week they suspended the sole Jewish member of the NEC.

Absolutely fucked.

2 Likes

and while the bbc tell us the party looks united

2 Likes

This is going to extremely popular I think

7 Likes

Swear they’ve said stuff like this recently then Starmer comes out an hour later like “Obviously we’re not going to do anything silly like renationalise the railways.” Hopefully not this time though

8 Likes

lmao

9 Likes

7 Likes

Finally somebody going after him for all that agreeing with the Conservatives he was always doing

5 Likes

I thought agreeing with the Tories was supposed to be sensible grown up politics?

journalists really are more concerned with writing things they think are clever than anything else. plonkers

11 Likes
12 Likes

Hoey glowingly posting videos of far-right politicians is it?

1 Like